Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Malaga Airport or Costa del Sol Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals and Delays), Parking, Car Hire, Hotels near the airport and other information about Málaga airport. Plan your travel to AGP Airport with the information provided in this site.
Málaga Airport (IATA: AGP, ICAO: LEMG), officially Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport (Spanish: Aeropuerto de Málaga-Costa del Sol) is the fourth busiest airport in Spain after Madrid-Barajas, Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca.
The airport has 3 passenger terminals, but all the flights depart from Terminal 3 (in some cases the check-in is done at other terminals:
- Terminal 1: Since the inauguration of new T3, it is not used anymore and all facilities are closed.
- Terminal 2: Since the new T3 opened, the terminal has changed, and has had a renovation. No flights departs from this Terminal.
- Terminal 3 or T3: It was inaugurated in 2010 and is the main Terminal in Malaga Airport. It is adjacent to Terminal 2. It has a capacity of 30 million passengers. It has 3 piers:
Pier B: used for non-European traffic
Pier C: used for non-Schengen traffic
Pier D: used for Schengen traffic
- The busiest year in terms of passenger traffic was 2015, when 14.4 Million passenger used the airport. During the next years is expected to exceed these numbers.
- The busiest european routes are: London (operated by 5 airlines), Manchester and Dublin.
- The airport is mainly used for lowcost carriers, being Ryanair, EasyJet and Vueling the airlines operating more flights.
The tourism and, as a result, the passengers using Malaga Airport is very seasonal. The months with more traffic are, following the order: August, July, September and June. If you plan to travel during these months, be sure to make a well Car Hire booking in advance to avoid high prices.
Address: Avenida Comandante García Morato s/n . 29004 Málaga. Spain
Telephones: +34 952 048 484 / (+34) 91 321 10 00 / (+34) 902 404 704